Off Market Real Estate for more diversified portfolios – Vertical Farming with commercial real estate for logistic
Vertical Farming in advanced green urban real estate – Food Security with “Triple L”
Smart monitoring of climate control in the green houses with cloud computing
of light, CO₂, water and nutrition with higher crop yields (fruits and vegetables):
- Up to 10x vertical inhouse layers possible (traditional 1 land area)
- Up to 10x dynamic LED light 8760 hrs/y. (traditional about 900 hrs/y.)
- Against heat, drought, hail and frost – Up to 50x higher crop yields
- Up to 95% less water consumption and less pesticides
- Up to 90% less transport – Supply Security with “Triple L“:
Local resources, local production and local distribution
Reference: Emeritus Prof. Dickson Despommier (Colombia University, NY, USA): The Vertical Farm
Off Market Real Estate
- More stable returns with long-term rental agreements
- Leverage with moderate Swiss mortgages
- Discretion and more exclusive: tailor-made Off-/on-market
- Option: Due dilligence and valuation processing (DCF)
- Core, Core Plus, Value Add or Opportunistic with optimal
contract conditions for buyer and seller
- Residential real estate as multifamily, co living, micro living, retirement home
- Logistic centers (distribution after online shopping), shopping event centers, commerce or industry area centers, office towers
- 4-5 star holiday beach hotels or business city hotels from 100 rooms
- Attractive plot of land with direct beach from 100 m and from 20’000 m²
- Marinas as inventory object, for expansion or new construction possible
- Commercial real estate – Switzerland, Germany, Europe or USA
- At business hotspots with excellent infrastructure and logistics
- At preferred locations. Distance to the airport maximum 90 minutes
- Hotel real estate or land with permission in South Europe at Mediterranean coast, the Caribbean, Florida, South-East Asia near known tourist centers
- At holiday hotspots with outdoor activities such as water sports
Off Market Real Estate – Multi Family Houses USA
Region “Techlanta” (Atlanta – State Georgia – Sun Belt): ∅ 75 – 300 simple flats per village with Value Add model:
- Google and Facebook have opened large centers. Facebook investing
1 Billion US$ to add 3 data centers. Amazon almost doubled its size.
- GE, NCR, Honeywell moved their digital innovation center to Atlanta.
- Black Rock opened innovation hub in Atlanta, Thyssenkrupp by 2021.
- Largest urban redevelopment project of USA converting unused railway to 22 mile transit loop, 28 mile cross-town transit lines and 33 miles of multi-use trails connecting 45 neighborhoods – “Atlanta Beltline”.
Off Market Real Estate – Switzerland (Midland), Europe (Germany, Spain), Caribbean (Bahamas)
- Various Multifamily residences (MFH’s) with 4-90 flats available, solid tenants, no luxury, hist. return ∅ 3-4% p.a. (unleveraged), 1-40 mio CHF.
Region Zurich, Aargau, Bern, Solothurn, Baselland, Geneva, Tessin, etc.
- Various Building Land (with projects). Logistic-, Shopping Centers, Hotels.
- 3-5 Star Hotels (Mallorca, Ibiza, Valencia, Murcia, etc.) 2-125 mio €.
- New Co-Living residences at trendy locations in a big cities, exp. return unleveraged ∅ 5% p.a., WALT ∅ 15 years with commercial known tenants.